“Radiant Group Pty Ltd” / “Radiant”, refers to the owner of the website and the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Radiant reserves the right to discontinue, replace or modify products, data, images and any/all other content displayed on this website. It is subject to change without notice.
Due to the nature of the conversion process, product colours represented on this site are indications only and may vary from the actual product.
Neither Radiant nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Radiant accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access and use of this website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Radiant. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look & feel and graphics, and product images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website, and/or any of its content whatsoever, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Radiant group only supplies to authorised distributors and not to the public. Prices are otherwise obtainable from your nearest Radiant distributors.
Prices, where quoted from distributors via the website, are quoted for fittings/fixture alone and do not include accessories/spares unless otherwise specified. Prices are subject to change without notice.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Radiant’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
You are required to keep you login details confidential and ensure that the data you download is used for its intended purposes.
Do not give out your login details to anyone
Radiant will not accept any liability for unauthorised use of your login details, whether arising from the use of this site or not. Radiant accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access and use of facilities offered to registered users on this website
Please contact Radiant if you suspect if you have any queries, concerns, or login problems
Product data is update in 24-cycles. Information displayed may contain errors and omissions, for which Radiant accepts no liability.
As above, Radiant does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition.
- Only entries received online via the Radiant Lighting Facebook and Instagram will be accepted.
- You may only enter this competition if you are 18 years of age or over and a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
- Prizes will be couriered to you.
- The competition will run for the amount of time stipulated on social media. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or incomplete in transmission.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation.
- The winner(s) will be chosen by random draw and the winner(s) will be contacted via social media.
- Radiant Lighting will try to contact the winners for five days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- By entering this competition, the entrant consents that Radiant Lighting may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent, customer, consultant or supplier to Radiant Lighting, or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates.
- Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Radiant Lighting and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prize, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Participants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, Radiant Lighting must collect and use personal information about participants.
- Radiant Lighting reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.